Thursday, June 30, 2011

sketchs and stuff...

getting ready for a battle over at void I've been doing warm up sketches and stuff. Trying, for once, to do things right and not rush things like an idiot. anyways, I want part of the story to be with watercolors, so I thought I would do some sketches first before committing to that.

I'm still not so sure, but I guess I'll just have to practice.

next is some marker drawings I did. I got one of those larger sketchbooks to see if the larger format would help with drawing. It does. I've been using tiny sketchbooks for years and I'm kicking myself now for not branching out sooner. it makes marker work so much easier.


more things later. It's a work day, so I'm frantically trying to get as much sketching done before then as possible.

No comments: