Sunday, August 14, 2011

Poison Watcher

I'm trying desperately to get myself out of a rut. The Starwatcher Meme over at the Moebius blog is helping me. I think I need to just do a slew of fanart, because I don't do enough of it (other than the xena doodles). Here's my submission:

I like the the line art much better than the colored version, but I'm also really picky and inexperienced in the digital coloring department. So who knows. I also suck at backgrounds. buuuut I'm working on it. So this is a double fan art, first after Moebius' Starwatcher, but done as Bowie from James Stokoe's Orc Stain. I've been wanting to do a Bowie fan art for a while. (as an aside, I've been wanting to do a David Bowie fan art as well, but I haven't done it yet. someday....) Anyways, I may go back and play with digital colors since I have the line art all ready to go on this one.

No comments: