Sunday, May 15, 2011

I.Am.Your.Grandmamama.

First off, I got a late start to my day because I stayed up too late reading Dune and being a neeeeeeerd. drawing comics and things. Today I went to farmers market and got some new loverly plants! Some fancy basil(it's purple!) and some mint (it smells good!) and I replanted some older plants that looked very unhappy in their old pots. So now I have a whole little spot in my room for happy non-succulent plants. hopefully I don't kill them. I am also working on Tip Top(I know, I always say I'm working on shit and never have anything to show for it. it's because I'm afraid of my scanner(It requires sacrificial goats. very messy) anyways, I'm actually almost done scripting, character designs are mostly done, and I have two full days with nothing planned ahead of me. I AM GOING TO DRAW LIKE A MAD WOMAN.

Now for the real business:

this has been floating around the internets like internet herpes, and I'm doing my part to keep spreading it. It also keeps being described as nightmare inducing, but the tune is REALLY catchy. I mean, I wish it was longer. Anyways, I've already caught myself at work socking apples singing "I am your grandma ma ma! I am your grandma!" Not creepy, i swear.

Edit: oops, forgot to post this last night. oh well, not much has changed.

No comments: