Tuesday, May 17, 2011

time to draw!


Remember how I said I replanted a bunch of plants the other day? here they are, looking all cool with some fancy filters from my fancy phone thing. The future is now.

Also, I spent all of today drawing. WOO! got two whole pages inked and ready to go for Tip Top.

now, from that image you might assume this is a sea-faring, piratey ordeal. You would be wrong. There are a lot of cats.a ratio of about one thousand cats to every ass hole killed in this comic. it will make sense later, I promise.

Also, I like to pretend I'm Xena. You can tell it's me because I'm wearing glasses. Xena does not wear glasses.

Anyways, short update. Killing time waiting for the boyfriend so we can go get food and then go play Rockband at Ground Kontrol. I thought we were going to a concert tonight but it's not for another 2 weeks. I am a silly person.

I'm also a very hungry lady, so I might go down and forage for something in my scary fridge. send a search party if I'm not back in a week or so.

No comments: